- Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. -Malachi 3:1 #God is faithful! #JesusSaves #SermonPrep 4 days ago
- Waiting for the #baseball season to start... https://t.co/Aa2ULiqv7l 4 days ago
- The beautiful thing about the #Gospel isn't that we must atone for our sins, but Jesus took our due punishment on himself! #JesusSaves 5 days ago
- This Sunday I'll be preaching about the immutability of God and it's relationship with the church. Prayers appreciated. 5 days ago
- 1. Most #PlannedParenthood's don't do prenatal care. 2. Funding makes murders cheaper. 3. Killing humans is EVERYON… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Will the Monologue NOW Become a Dialogue?
- Christians and Donald Trump
- My Abortion Made Me a Better Mom?
- Is Christian Faith Blind Faith?
- How Porn Hurts You
- Apologetics Doesn’t Save Anyone
- Can Atheists Trust Their Brains?
- Romans 1 & Street Epistemology
- New Testament Canon & Misconceptions
- Ought We Think Logically?
Post Tagsabortion Adoption apologetics atheism Atheist Authorized King James Version Barack Obama Bible Catholic Church Charles Spurgeon Christ Christian Christianity Christian worldview Christmas church Church Culture comedy Critical thinking Culture evangelism Ezekiel Faith Father forgivness Friendship God Gospel Grace High Priest holiness of God Holy Spirit homosexuality hope Human rights Humor Jesus Jesus Christ John Piper justice justification king james only LGBT life Lord love Marriage Mary Morality mormonism obama Peace With God Poetry prayer Presuppositional Apologetics Prophecy Proverbs and Sayings R.C Sproul reformed theology relationship Religion and Spirituality Revelation 3:14-22 Righteousness Roman Catholic Salvation Savior Scripture Sexuality Sin Sola Scriptura thanksgiving theology Trinity truth United States
AnotherChristianBlog by Travis Berry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Excerpts may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AnotherChristianBlog.